Sunday, August 29, 2010

Roasted Veggies and Grains

Summer Veggies are the very best and I love to roast them gently with perfect seasonings. Here is my way - with mostly pictures and little text.
Green Tomatoes - they fell from the vine in a storm and I couldn't let them go to waste! Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Onion, Carrots, Eggplant, and Patti Pan Squash
In order to maintain the flavor of the veggies, I only added Olive Oil, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chopped Garlic, and Tastefully Simple Pesto Seasoning. You can just use jarred Pesto or Italian Seasoning if you prefer.

Place on a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and roast in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.




Top with shredded cheese and - voila!

2 comments:

  1. I will be trying this! I just bought that Tastefully Simple Pesto. Love Tastefully Simple stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check my blog
    http://spicyartichoke.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunshine-blog-award.html#comments
    I gave you a sunshine award! :) Love your blog and would love for you to accept it!

    ReplyDelete