Sunday, May 2, 2010

Still going STRONG!

We are still eating in our house and I am still cooking...I am just doing some repeats that don't require posting. Last week we had our usual spaghetti night and I made a roast chicken. With the leftover chicken, I added some cooked rice, the cheese sauce, and some mixed frozen veggies. We are staying busy with life and I am going to start a part-time job in the next couple of months which will make once a fortnight shopping even more important for my precious time with my family. I also will be planning easy meals, crock pot meals, and make-ahead meals for the days that I am commuting to an office and walking in the door with hungry children.

Stay tuned for new recipes in the coming weeks...until then; you can do some repeats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment