Monday, March 1, 2010

Series 2 Menus

Breakfast and Lunch:
I am stocked up with cereal, grits, oatmeal, bread, muffin mix, eggs and bacon for breakfast for 4 for 2 weeks
I bought sandwich stuff and a couple of pre-packaged lunchables as treats for the boys along with items that I will need to make up my own lunchables. I usually eat leftovers for lunch so, with that, lunch is covered.

Dinner:
I scored BIG on a meat sale at Safeway so we have plenty of protein to build meals around but I planned to buy for the following. Some will be made, some will be set aside for a future dinner, and there will probably be some additions given my growing stockpile of non-perishable items. At any rate, this is where I started:

1. Gnocchi
2. Chicken Stuffed with Sundried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, Basil, and Pine Nuts – served with orzo and a spinach salad
3. Chicken Enchiladas served with saffron rice and Caesar salad
4. Vegetable Casserole
5. Spaghetti
6. Chili
7. Loaded Chili Potatoes
8. Grilled Swordfish Steaks
9. Bacon Mushroom Quiche
10. Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment